Digital Business Analyst
CV deadline: 14/01/19 @ 1200
Clearance: BPSS to start CTC to b obtained whilst working
Dept: Cabinet Office
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst with experience of analysing a range of digital/web services/ solutions, ideally where open source/cloud technologies have applied agile development methodologies & a strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project Management delivery methodologies. Election/central Government experience advantageous.
The Individual Electoral Registration (IER) was designed to tackle electoral fraud and build confidence in the security of our elections, as well as take steps to improve the completeness of the electoral register and give citizens the ability to register to vote online. The new system was launched in 2014, ahead of 2015 general election A new Programme has been set up at Cabinet Office to lead on the next phase of IER, working in close collaboration with a range of delivery partners and suppliers, including the Electoral Commission, Department of Work and Pensions and the Government Digital Service and in partnership with local authorities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be experienced analysing a range of digital / web services and solutions, ideally where open source and cloud technologies have applied agile development methodologies;
* Have a strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project Management delivery methodologies;
* Use your experience in business change, rationalisation and transformation while working closely with the nominated product manager to define a product approach to meet the specified user need;
* Define skill requirements and map internal, departmental and external (partners/specialist contractors) resource;
* Consider budgets / ensure delivery is cost-effective and best value;
* Analyse and map the risks of this product approach and propose mitigation solutions;
* Define how the predicted user and financial benefit can be realised, and how channel shift will be measured
* Make recommendations for action against the analysis done.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Digital Business Analyst to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.