CV deadline: 14/01/19 @ 1000
We are looking for a Business Analyst that has a rich experience in mapping and documenting service management, HR and payroll business processes, including those that also cross into Finance.
* Analyse business change initiatives.
* Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
* Produce "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
* Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available.
* Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate should have the experience, skills and credibility to be able to challenge how current business processes are undertaken and be able to work with stakeholders to gain support and buy-in to the introduction of new and more efficient ways of working.
The role will involve working with other business analysts within the programme to ensure consistency in the way processes are assessed in terms of potential efficiency benefits, prioritised and documented.
You will have:
* Experience of taking a lead Business Analyst role or similar within a large change project or programme.
* In-depth experience and knowledge of HR and payroll business processes.
* Experience of working on the delivery and implementation of service management / HR / payroll ERP systems.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills - written and oral at all levels and within groups of people, particularly with senior colleagues.
* Problem-solving mind set, demonstrable experience of challenge the status quo, with a supportive and engaging approach.
* Experience in a recognised business process mapping and re-engineering method. Including defining key metrics to determine the overall benefit of a redesigned process.
* Ability to work on own initiative and to work effectively as part of a large programme team. Including experience of working effectively with a programme PMO.
* Able to prioritise a varied workload and work under pressure to deadlines.
* Experience from having had a senior operational role within a HR team and a central programme oversight of all BA activity role to provide assurance of convergence
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Business Analyst to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.