CV deadline: 10/01/19 @ 1700
We are looking for a Contracts Manager with NHS experience to carry out the following,
* Have responsibility for successfully developing and maintaining critical relationships with the CCG and other organisational colleagues.
* Have a demonstrable proven track record of successfully delivering customer requirements linked to strategic and operational priorities.
* Be responsible for successfully managing a portfolio of Non-Acute provider contracts on behalf of the CCG.
* Be required to have a thorough understanding and experience of contract planning and management techniques such as demand & capacity planning, contract performance management and quality, innovation and performance improvement.
* Be required to Deputise for the Assistant Director of Contracts as required and will be able to clearly, concisely and confidently present issues and recommended solutions/proposed actions.
Location: Luton Office Arndale House- however you may be required to work at any establishment at any time throughout the duration of the contract, normally within the location of the CSU, or as set out under the terms of their contract. Travel will be required between NEL sites.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Contracts Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.