Production Technician/Engineer - Maintenance
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Production Technician/Engineer with an Instrument & Plant background.
This is a 4.5 day week.
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
* Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
* Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
* Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
* The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
* Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
* Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
* Supports colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
Experience / Knowledge:
* Appropriate technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC, (NQF Level 3
* Relevant experience in technical area
* Appreciation of RSA and IRR requirements
* Plant Operations in areas assigned
* Experience of working in the Nuclear Industry
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Production technician to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info. Thank you.