CV deadline: 14/01/19 @ 1200
Dept: Home Office
We are looking for a SC cleared Business Analyst with experience of delivering change to an IT Service Organisation & in Service Now or a similar tool.
The role is a Business Analyst role with focus on IT Service Operations, IT Service Support, IT Service Management and Governance
The BA will work within a team to document the scope and terms of reference of work-streams, define roles and responsibilities, and to help create operational and service management artefacts.
* Requirements capture and management;
* Stakeholder engagement and management;
* Scope and Terms of Reference;
* Workshop facilitation
* Production of supporting documentation.
It will also involve other activities such as:
* Creation of Knowledge Articles;
* Facilitating service testing;
* Process documentation; Implementation of processes outputs/deliverables for the engagement
* Work-stream scope / Terms of Reference;
* Responsibility matrices to define the responsibilities and boundaries of activities between internal teams and with external teams
* Requirements sets to define, in detail, the responsibilities outlined in the responsibility matrices;
* Operating manual
* Process diagrams and descriptions;
* Service dependency traces;
* Report content and structures.
* Experience of delivering change to an IT Service Organisation
* Experience / qualification in Service Now or a similar tool
* Qualification in ITIL
* Operational Service experience and working with health monitoring tooling (eg SolarWinds)
* Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following areas IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
* Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
* Demonstrated analytical skills
* Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
* Familiarity with general business functions
* Problem solving and strong communication skills
* Experience of mentoring other BA
* Understanding the role of the service based environment and the application
* Scrum Master
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Business Analyst to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.