CV deadline: 9/01/19 @ 1500
Dept: DfT DVSA
We are looking for a Govt/public sector experienced Category Manager to carry out the following.
You will be:
* Assessing current strategies, cost data and commodity profiles and business needs, in order to convert gathered intelligence into a proposed strategy to leverage best possible value for assigned categories.
* Taking ownership of assigned categories, engaging the customer in order to provide the major influence on strategy direction and delivering category benefits.
* Leading change in introducing and embedding assigned categories within a challenging environment across.
* Applying skills and endeavour to challenge existing boundaries where needed and overcome challenges in implementation.
* Driving cost reduction measures, performance reviews and implementing continuous performance improvement, reporting of benefits realization of assigned categories with over-arching business requirements.
* Facilitating the delivery of contractual arrangements and supporting structures required to deliver results on assigned categories.
* Using knowledge gained and commercial awareness to embed a category management approach.
* Support the Group Manager in acting as a change agent for assigned categories including driving relationships, preparing papers and chairing meetings, designing and delivering training solutions and presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Capturing future demand information and continually reviews changes in the marketplace and industry to reflect these changes within an adapting category strategy.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Category Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.