CV deadline: 11/01/19 @ 1200
We are looking for a Lead Technical Architect to carry out the following. Govt/Cabinet Office experience advantageous.
* Co-ordinate architecture across more than one delivery workstream/project.
* Develop/maintain architectural roadmaps and vision for the workstream/domain inc future operating capability/post-day 1 architecture.
* Support the development of investment cases to underpin the transformation recommendations in the roadmaps
* Investigate candidate architectures for the workstream/domain, ensuring that Defra's architectural standards, principles and patterns are applied consistently and that architectural governance is followed
* Ensure that the business and service impacts of architectural recommendations are understood and considered
* Within architectural governance processes, identify, report and manage risks, issues and dependencies
* Ensure timely reporting of progress on architectural deliverables and into governance
Key technology / skills areas:
Agile/DevOps; Cloud (Azure); Platform integration (Microsoft Dynamics, B2C, Dell Boomi)
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Technical Architect to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.