Digital Content Designer
CV deadline: 5/12 @ 1200
We are looking for a Digital Content Designer with GDS experience.
You will be:
* Taking complex language and turn it into non-technical information
* Extracting the information from digital project teams and these teams work on a particular systems and its taking this information and breaking it down, into easy to complete forms that go back into the new systems.
* Working using agile process for stand up meetings, I'e retrospective meetings etc and will need to attend these meeting with other team members to put together good concepts.
You will have:
* Good communication and stakeholder management, this role is not just about writing copy but they must be able to understand how to write for the relevant audience and structure good content for the internet.
* The ability to see from a different perspective of understanding technical information in to simpler forms and resubmitting back into the GDS systems experience
* Extensive experience/proven ability of creating content that is accessible and useable
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Digital Content Designer to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.