We are looking for a Plant Operations Controller (POC) to ensure the LLWR PCM facilities are maintained before/during/after decommissioning operations & to provide technical/operational delivery support to the PCM Decommissioning Programme Team. Ideally you will have SC, if not, you are happy to get it.
This is a 12 month contract.
* Supporting tasks associated with the overall PCM Programme Delivery carried out by the PCM Operations Team, Projects Team, Building Management, Maintenance Team and other plant focused operations as directed by the PCM Programme Delivery Manager.
* Deliver individual work packages as requested by the PCM Programme Delivery Manager or PCM Operations Manager.
* Prepare, Write and Implement new instructions, guidelines and supporting procedures
* Deliver Lifetime Plan objectives to scope, cost and schedule in line with customer requirements.
* Coordinate and manage the interface with other areas of the LLWR, support groups and stake holders to secure their commitment to achieve project objectives.
* Provide input into the updates of project schedules.
* Be largely self-directed within general guidelines and detailed plans and objectives.
* To provide - cover- � for absenteeism for other operational type roles within the PCM Programme Operations teams.
* Report against all key deliverables via daily building logs or other mechanisms for onward reporting to the Site Plan of Week forum.
* Comply with all legislative, regulatory and company policy standards and procedures.
* Must have experience of Nuclear Decommissioning operations.
* Previous Plant Owner knowledge and or experience
* Ability to progress to SQEP'ed Job Supervisor appointment
* Knowledge of latest CDM regulations.
* Sound understanding of Document Review Committee Terms of Reference and structure
* IT proficiency
* Demonstrable safety case knowledge
* Previous plant owner appointment (DAP, Job Supervisor, PoW)
* Ability to guide/mentor other staff, to engage others/work as part of a wider team with good communication skills across all levels
* Nominated Representative qualification
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info. Thank you.