Business Change Manager - MoJ
CV Deadline: 12/11/18 @ 1700
We are looking for a Business Change Manager with experience of the public sector & Technology projects.
* Setting deadlines and ensuring action chased, provide preliminary advice on submissions, e-mails, ensure that decisions, requests for action are communicated correctly and in timely fashion.
* Ensure that action notes/minutes are taken of all meeting within your portfolio, whether by your or by others, quality assuring papers/submissions for action or approval before onward transmission, ensuring that those not up to standard are amended.
* Support and lead, as required, or support relevant members on areas of work within your portfolio, commissioning input, analysing and preparing submissions as necessary.
* Development of operational policies following staff survey results, any structural changes to the directorate in the light of the baseline review), ensure that key stakeholders are for meetings
* Actual hands-on experience of delivering business change (people, process, technology), including key functions such as: stakeholder mapping, change impact assessment, business readiness assurance, lessons learned etc
* Have worked in a large, complex multi-disciplinary / matrix project / programme environment.
* Well-developed stakeholder management skills
* Well-developed communication and presentation skills
* Public sector experience.
* APMG Change Practitioner qualified, or similar
* Prince 2 or MSP qualified
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.