Performance Manager - NHS
CV Deadline: 12/11/18 @ 1200
We are looking for a Performance Manager with a NHS background.
As a senior member of the multi-disciplinary team, this post will support the design and implementation of the performance management framework that will assist in the delivery of national and local targets.
The role will be pivotal in interpreting national policies and guidance and ensuring that systems and processes work effectively in measuring and monitoring performance.
* The post holder will act as a conduit between internal and external information flows and to support decision-making and performance improvement at all levels.
* The post holder is responsible for providing professional expertise to the outcome of the business processes for the directorate.
* The post holder will define current processes, facilitate discussions and advise colleagues as to how best practice might be adopted in the definition of future processes, document those processes as they are agreed and oversee their delivery.
You will be:
* Analysing Data and Manipulation of performance information
* Writing integrated reports and extrapolating emails
* Keeping records of meetings
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.