CV deadline: 14/11/18 @ 1600
We are looking for Trainers to join the MoJ CTSC Training team with knowledge of HMCTS and CTSC service standards to be able to measure learner's performance against these and provide support to improve where needed or willingness to learn. Ideally you will have Govt Dept training experience.
Candidates must be available to start on the 10th Dec and work until 21st Dec. You will attend a train the trainer course for 2 weeks and then return in January to begin training.
This role will be responsible for the induction training that new members of staff receive when joining CTSC, ensuring they begin to develop the skills and knowledge to deliver an inclusive and accessible service to diverse users. The role will focus on the short to medium term needs of the learners at different CTSC sites, and may travel between sites to perform the role.
Key accountabilities include:
* Coach and develop learners at CTSC sites nationally, using blended learning approach, during Induction stage (initial start with HMCTS/CTSC, ie 10days) and through to hand-off into People Development, ensuring they build the requisite basic knowledge, skills and confidence to work in CTSC, delivering customer/user service excellence in whichever jurisdiction they will be working
* Provide day-to-day management of learners whilst in - Training- � and liaise with - �People Development Team Leader' and Operations Team leader on pastoral issues prior to hand-off/sign-off into People Development and - �business as usual'
* Monitor and test learners against quality and productivity standards, and provide access to learning /coaching resources where needed, to ensure learners know what they need to know and how to interact with customers/users effectively and efficiently, improving the service that is delivered
* Ensure all new CTSC employees are trained to the required standard before moving into the People Development - �onboarding' stage and sign-off learners or recommend repeat of learning stage ensuring that the skills and knowledge of individuals meets the required standard to meet user expectations.
* Ensuring learners at all CTSC sites are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to deliver improved services, travelling to different CTSC sites where necessary to deliver high-quality training focussed on the learners needs and the Customer Promise.
* Provide Leadership to the learners, visibly demonstrating and embedding the new culture and ways of working for CTSC in delivering service excellence across all CTSC jurisdictions
* Business-specific knowledge and experience to be able to coach and advise learners on improvement in specific business areas
* People and communication skills to be able to coach learners in increasing effectiveness in handling customer/user queries by telephone, email or webchat
* Ability to judge capability, competence and potential in learners and adapt approach for different learners to ensure best learning environment.
* CIPD or internal qualification in coaching and training practice or willingness to work towards one
* Knowledge of learning resources and solutions to recommend to learners
* Coaching skills to be able to help learners understand and take responsibility for their own development, to support them in doing so and to provide guidance where necessary
* Knowledge of HMCTS and CTSC service standards to be able to measure learner'