Programme Office Support
CV deadline: 12/11/18 @ 1545
We are looking for Prince2, SC cleared Programme Office Support with experience of IT infrastructure rollout across multiple locations, knowledge/understanding of services provided within the current DII/DFTS & knowledge/understanding of IT cabling infrastructure, JSP 440, JSP480.
You will be direct support to RISO and local ISS Customer Managers in the delivery of IUS services to sites throughout the UK & be accountable to the CS Regional implementation Support Office.
You will carry out the following:
* Engage with all local stakeholders to ensure the MOD contractual obligations to provide Site information and access required by the supplier to migrate to new Connectivity and Integrated User Services, using a pre agreed Site Migration Process (SMP).
* Gaining local knowledge from key stakeholders to ensure that Site Surveys conducted by the supplier have included all units, lodgers and locations relevant to that site.
* Monitor and report progress through the a Regional Implementation Support Office (RISO).
* Where possible resolve any site specific migration issues that may arise on site, and where necessary escalate issues through recognised routes in the SMP and the Regional Implementation Support office.
* Deliver documentation, obtain information and support any other activities which are needed to support the delivery of new IT services to multiple MOD locations .
* Facilitate site visits, site meetings, site surveys and act as a focal point for a specific geographical region.
* To manage and maintain contact with the CA project delivery team, the New supplier and Site to ensure that the required services are provided during the implementation phase of delivery.
* Support and be involved in the preparation, modification and delivery of documented processes.
* Ensure all risks, assumptions and LFE are documented and managed throughout the process and escalated as appropriate to maintain a project management culture.
* Experience of IT and Communications infrastructure rollout across multiple locations.
* Prince 2/APMP foundation/knowledge and active participation in programme management, including risks and issues management.
* Knowledge/understanding of IT/Comms cabling infrastructure standards, in our case JSP440, JSP604 Leaflet 4800 and IEE edition 17.
* Engage with all local stakeholders to ensure the MOD contractual obligations to provide site information and access are met.
* Facilitate site visits, site meetings, site surveys and act as a focal point for a specific geographical region. [This can mean independent working and decision-making].
* Knowledge/understanding of the services provided by ISS to the MOD, e.g DII/MODNET, BT DFTS.
* Monitor and report progress to a project support office.
* Telecommunication background with Project management.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.