CV deadline: 9/11/18 @ 1550
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Manager with experience of data protection (GDPR) & ideally the MoD
The post holder will primarily manage a project to develop a framework of processes and procedures that will be implemented across MOD to ensure that the Department will be able to comply with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Throughout the implementation of GDPR, the key tasks for which the post holder will be responsible are:
* Plan and deliver the guidance, processes and procedures that will form the compliance framework that MOD will use to ensure that it is compliant with the requirements of the GDPR and any associated UK Data Protection legislation that is introduced.
* Ensuring that TLB Senior Information Risk Owners (SIROs) and the network of Data Protection Advisers across the TLBs and Agencies are provided with appropriate advice, guidance and direction throughout the project, in line with an agreed project communications plan.
* Act as secretary to the GDPR Steering Group. Set agreed measures for success and collate information from stakeholders to ensure that progress towards compliancy is monitored and steps taken to resolve any shortfalls.
* Highlight all risks and issues associated with implementing the changes and escalate any concerns to CDIO, MOD SIRO and the MOD Data Protection Officer as appropriate.
* Provide regular updates to all stakeholders and management on progress towards meeting full compliancy, highlighting progress and issues and recommending adjustments to the plan as necessary.
* Liaise with MOD Legal Advisors, DCMS and ICO to ensure that MOD has the most up to date information on the way that GDPR is to be implemented.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.