Waste Strategy Consultant
We are looking for a Waste Strategy Consultant who can write technically and ideally has experience on radioactive waste management in the areas of:
Options Assessments (BATs)
Radioactive Waste Management Cases
NDA Strategy papers
Purpose of Role
To provide a technical knowledge in one or more specialist areas required to meet the business needs of the organisation.
* Providing technical advice as a subject matter expert.
* Represents the waste function in discipline specialism(s).
* Assists with the effective management of knowledge and development of technical skills.
* Contributes to the business by supporting delivery activities.
* Understands site safety case implications within technical area.
* Ensures effective use of Company processes and standards.
* Contributes to technical areas to the benefit of the Company.
* Undertakes Intelligent Customer roles in specialist areas as required.
* Commit to continuous improvement of waste programmes/strategies.
* Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
* Design, delivery and evaluation of training, acting as coach and mentor.
* Support colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality.
* Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company's Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
* The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
* Degree or equivalent in a science, engineering or related discipline
* Chartered Scientist status or equivalent
* Relevant experience in an appropriate technical area.
* Knowledge of environmental issues including practices, policies, legislation and stakeholders relating to radioactive and non-radioactive waste management.
* Relevant experience in nuclear industry in areas of waste management.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info. Thank you.