We are looking for a Project Manager with experience of Laboratory, Factory or Hospital refurbishment & ideally the nuclear sector.
This is working at Dounreay & has £75 a day expenses.
The purpose of the job is to safely manage the delivery of decommissioning projects.
The Job Holder will be responsible for the management and control of projects throughout the project lifecycle.
The Job Holder will:
* Create, implement and maintain lifetime plans and strategies for the project taking into account analysis of dependencies and constraints, scope, risks and assumptions
* Manage the Project Team
* Interact with the customer and provide all reports required under the contract
* Expedite safe project delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders
* Monitor and report on internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and implement remedial actions as appropriate
* Review and report on identified problems and incidents, establishing causes and identifying, recommending and implementing solutions
* Managing the preparation, approval and issue of technical specifications through review to implementation
* Support the Senior Project Manager/Project Director in the delivery of projects/programmes of work and sanction approvals
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post
* Refurbishment of either Labs, Factories or hospitals
* Construction, Pipework, windows, ventilation and fume cupboards
* Industrial Safety
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info. Thank you.