CV deadline: 15/10/18 @ 1610
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Coordinator with a good understanding of Benefits Management and programme support.
The Reducing Logistic Need Programme sits within Director Support's portfolio within the Army HQ, Andover. The aim of the programme is to enable commanders to have greater freedom of action, enhanced agility, increased operational reach and prolonged endurance, enabled through:
* Reduced all arms demand
* Optimised support
* Speed of Logistic delivery optimised through exploitation of information
The individual will work on the Demand Criticality project. In conjunction with Field Army, this project aims to understand the critical nature of certain items of stock, factoring in industrial capacity, lead time for procurement, and effect on capability. Understanding this, will enable more agile planning and stockpile management, thereby allocating scarce resource to where it is most needed, reducing over-insurance and reducing logistic need.
* Lead on a project to analyse current metrics on demand and identify potential combinations of metrics which will best provide an accurate picture of demand criticality.
* Act as the focal point for a multi-disciplinary team otherwise made up of personnel engaging on a part time basis.
* Convene meetings and create Records of Decisions.
* Create and maintain Project artefacts, such as Mandates, Master Assumptions Lists, Project Schedules, Key Decision points and Stakeholder engagements.
* Create Powerpoint presentations as required.
* Assist in the development of an automated tool to deliver Demand Criticality as a useful Performance Metric
MSP, APMP or PRINCE2 practitioner is the minimum level of training expected.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.