We are looking for a Programme Planner with experience of P6 & 6 years or more of Planning/Costing & ideally the Nuclear sector.
This is working at Dounreay & has £75 a day expenses.
The purpose of the post is to support delivery of the DSRL programme.
The job holder will maintain a PCP-M compliant baseline schedule in Primavera P6.
The Job Holder will:
* Manage the annual Baseline Submission
* Be the DSRL expert on planning systems, processes and implementation.
* Develop and implement site project control procedures
* Provide training and mentoring for planning
* Be the intelligent customer for Primavera P6 software
* Develop project schedules and integrate and analyse programme schedule, identify developing problem areas
* Analyse critical paths and restraints and integrate inter discipline schedule requirements to establish logical work sequences
You will have a HND in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
* Resources that have experience of working on complex programmes of work in a highly-regulated environment.
* Previous experience working in a nuclear environment would be preferred, but is not essential.
* Able to take clear direction and to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to think at both an individual project level and at a strategic level
* Clear and logical thinker
* Ability to analyse and solve complex problems
* Ability to distil complex issues in to simple elements additional information
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info. Thank you.