CV deadline: 15/10/18 @ 1610
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Asset Manager with a Minimum of 5 years experience of Hard facilities management and/or the assurance thereof & knowledge of systems such as Ellipse, Maximo, or SAP to support our reviews of asset information systems.
* Review and monitor asset management outputs, including efficiency reviews, delivery plans and progress with achieving best practice.
* Provide specialist technical advice on asset management matters, including supporting stations, track and issues.
* Forward planning work to assist in preparing for the next periodic review.
Reporting to the C1 SEFM the job holder shall carry out assurance duties checking contractors (Interserve and Engie) has completed planned maintenance, inspections and reactive repairs to satisfactory standard in accordance with the contract.
The job holder shall:
* Be competent in dealing with planned maintenance schedules and sufficiently technically aware and able to confidently challenge performance issues and escalating to the SEFM.
* Attend and participate in site meetings as appropriate, including but not limited to weekly and monthly operational meetings, internal team meetings and ad-hoc meetings.
* Carry out Core service management and contractor performance including payment authorisation, technical review and validation of chargeable work; ensuring change control procedures are followed and local level issue resolution; carry out quality checks of core service delivery and KPI reporting and recording.
* Carry out assurance checks on Safe & Legal compliance, planned maintenance, scheduled Competent Persons' Inspections (CPI); monitor delivery of repairs and small new works; produce assurance audit output reports.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.