CV deadline: 12/10/18 @ 1100
Clearance required: DV
We are looking for a DV cleared Project Manager with awareness of MoD Acquisitions LifeCycles CADMID/CADMIT & experience of MOD Approvals and Scrutiny processes.
You will either have or be happy to obtain STRAP
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
* Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
* Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
* Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
* Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
* Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
* Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
* Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
* Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
* Awareness of MoD Acquisitions LifeCycles CADMID/CADMIT
* Experience of MOD Approvals and Scrutiny processes
* Excellent commercial skills
* Very good problem-solving abilities
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.