CV deadline: 18/10/18 @ 1000
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Prince2 Project Manager ideally with knowledge of Defence/Security context/projects.
The Project Manager (PM) is accountable for leading the successful delivery of a project to time, cost and quality, operating within the bounds of their mandate and authorised Integrated Project Plan.
The projects that the candidate will be delivering will form part of one of the following programmes; Information Systems, Future Sensing and Situational Awareness, Cyber Systems, Contested Electromagnetic Environment, and Space.
Main Duties are:
* Designing, planning, and implementing a project which delivers the desired outputs, set out in the Project Mandate.
* Defining the project's governance framework including monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, quality and assurance, information management, resource management, procurement plan.
* Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks (Technical, Financial, Commercial, Health and Safety, Environmental, Security).
* Ensuring the appropriate capabilities (people, relationships, infrastructure, knowledge, licences to practice) are employed in the execution of the project.
* Tasking and management of external contracts, liaising with the Division Procurement Rep, Commercial, IP and others as appropriate Implementing Dstl's policies and processes and ensuring compliance with the Dstl Management System.
* Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information.
* Leading change management within permitted project tolerances; adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities.
* Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback.
* Enabling development of staff through project activities.
* Creating a positive working environment that aligns with Dstl Principles, supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel.
The project manager holds specific accountability for:
* An Integrated Project Plan for delivery of the project
* At project completion that information and knowledge has been captured and shared appropriately
* The acceptance of any deliverables provided by external organisations, taking advice from the Technical Authority as appropriate.
* High level of competence in Microsoft Project 2010/Excel, experience of Sharepoint software & ideally an understanding of the Defence and Security context
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.