Programme Office Support
CV deadline: 10/10/18 @ 1400
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Coordinator who is proficient in Excel & Microsoft Project.
Create a resource management tool to manage demand, supply and allocation. A high level resourcing process that is integrated within the current Portfolio. A high level workforce planning process. The Army Portfolio Office (APfO) has taken ownership of coherent resourcing of the Army's programmes. There is therefore a requirement to establish the appropriate mechanisms to deliver this new responsibility. The mechanism must take account of current resourcing demand and also enable future management of new programmes and can represent a breadth of resourcing types (including military, civilian, and contractor). Based on a recent resourcing stocktake
The person will be required to deliver the following outputs:
* A tool for managing the resource demand and allocation
* A high level resourcing process that is integrated within the current Portfolio
* A high level workforce planning process.
In delivering the above, key stakeholder engagement will be required across Army HQ to ensure the mechanism is tested and validated, and reflects wider processes in a coherent and integrated fashion. Final endorsement of the work will be through the Army Portfolio Progress Committee in Jan/Feb 19 (date tbc).
* The individual must have a proven background in portfolio and programme resource management with evidence of experience and effectiveness in this field.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage confidently with internal and external stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
* They should be able to use their own initiative, thinking creatively to resolve problems and conflicts but also work to established processes.
* Comfortable in a busy and changing environment.
* The applicant must hold at least one formal P3M qualification, i.e. MSP, MoP, PRINCE2, APM, Managing Benefits, MoR; or be a member of a professional body in these areas.
* Evidence of resource management.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.