CV deadline: 10/10/18 @ 1440
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Coordinator who is proficient in Excel & Microsoft Project.
The Reducing Logistic Need Programme sits within Director Support's portfolio within the Army HQ, Andover The aim of the programme is to enable commanders to have greater freedom of action, enhanced agility, increased operational reach and prolonged endurance, enabled through:
* Reduced all arms demand
* Optimised support
* Speed of Logistic delivery optimised through exploitation of information
The individual will work on the Demand Forecast Assumptions project which update and develop Land Environment Logistic Planning Assumptions, as part of the RLN programme. The aim will be to develop a new set of logistic planning assumptions with strong provenance in concurrence with Army and MoD Capability branches. This data will then be used in an IX OA tool to improve logistic planning. The output of this work has impact across Defence, informing stockpile planning, Capability planning and force packaging with users from Def Logs, Army Cap, DE&S, DSTL and Fin Mil Cap.
* Working to SO1 Logistic Plans, the individual will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing an update and review of LESPAs.
* An effective communicator, the individual will be required to liaise with a range of staff officers across the Army HQ and Defence in order to secure the correct level of engagement to the project.
* Proficient with Excel and comfortable working with spreadsheets, the individual will be required to maintain and change history and accurate record of sources for all amendments and updates to LESPAs.
* Good understanding of project support is essential.
* MSP, APMP or PRINCE2 practitioner is the minimum level of training expected.
* Familiarity with Microsoft project and MOR desirable.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.