CV deadline: 10/10/18 @ 1600
Clearance required: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Commercial Officer ideally with MoD Finance experience.
The DInfo Commercial Team is an excellent place to develop an understanding of the end to end procurement process within the MoD, including areas such as sourcing and contract management, in order to meet the customer's needs. These include but are not limited to:
Sourcing Legislation and Departmental Policy; Procurement project resources development and utilisation; Executing the Souring Strategy; Contract finalisation and contract award Contract Management
Contract transition; Contract performance management; Supplier relationship management; Contract administration
The individuals will
* Assist DInfo Commercial TL and DInfo Commercial C2 in the administration of all Contract processing, from file management/devising file minutes to drafting Call-Off Contracts and Contract Management Plans.
* Assist in the monitoring of the Master Contracts List.
* Co-ordinate meetings including booking of conference rooms/booking in visitors.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
* Excellent communication skills, communicates honestly, openly with others and is confident
* A team player that sees the added value that collaboration can achieve
* Respects the views and needs of others
* Demonstrates personal drive to deliver business outputs
* Is flexible and adaptable to meeting business priorities, and accepts these are often subject to change
* Takes personal responsibility for generating and recording accurate Management Information, for Commercial business.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP. Thank you.