CV deadline: 19/09/18 @ 1015
Please be aware - On receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
We are looking for a SC cleared PM ideally with Defence/Dstl experience.
The Chemical, Biological and Radiation (CBR) Division provides an integrated Chemistry, Biology, Radiological and Medical Sciences capability. Delivering longer term research as well as short term advice and consultancy, this Division supports both the Front Line Commands and wider Government.
The CBR Project Management group requires a project manager (PM) to manage projects and commit to assurance of project delivery to time, cost and quality. The day to day work will be carried out within an office environment with a number of other staff and will be directed by the Capability & Technical Lead and the Team Leader
Key tasks include:
* Designing, planning, and implementing projects which delivers the desired outputs, set out in the Project Mandate.
* Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks (Technical, Financial, Commercial, Health and Safety, Environmental, Security).
* Ensuring the appropriate capabilities (people, relationships, infrastructure, knowledge, licences to practice) are employed in the execution of the project.
* Tasking and management of external contracts, liaising with the Division Procurement Rep, Commercial, Intellectual Property and others as appropriate
* Implementing Dstl's policies and processes and ensuring compliance with the Management System.
* Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information.
* Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback.
* Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
* Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
* Understanding of Dstl's business model.
* Understanding of the relevant Account environments.
* Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec. Thank you.