CV deadline: 11/09/18 @ 1425
Please be aware - On receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with SC who has ideally completed the internal MOD Systems Safety Management course(s).
* To develop work plans for discrete areas, including identification of improvements to systems, capabilities and/or process.
* To use existing and emerging engineering practice to deliver work plans, which improve systems and products and provide advice and services for the benefit of customers.
* To generate and present documentation and reports internally and externally in order to meet the needs of the customer, including; maintaining capability, integrity, standards; and/or communicating advice and knowledge and/or promoting reputation.
* To mentor and provide engineering advice to other team members to improve the effectiveness of the team.
* To carry out continuing professional development in line with current and future needs.
Activities relating to the management of in-service equipment/product/services and the safety management activities relating to the procurement activities prior to entry into service expected of the delivery team safety manager including:
* Environmental Case Report
* Environmental Management System
* Environmental Matrix Hazard Identification & Analysis
* Hazard Log Incident/Accident Report
* Safety & Environmental Management
* Plan Safety Assessment
* Safety Case Report/Equipment Safety Assessment
* Report Safety Committee Minutes
* Safety Management System
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec. Thank you.