Information Security Manager
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to provide leadership and guidance in all areas of information security and its associated compliance programme. This role forms part of the Cyber Security and Information Assurance (CS&IA) Team and reports to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Experience of the nuclear sector could be advantageous.
* Ensure a strong control environment, incorporating security best practices, policies and procedures into all areas of the company.
* Manage compliance with both contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
* Develop and maintain effective project Security Assurance processes.
* Assist with system accreditation, in accordance with local accreditation standards.
* Manage CS&IA risk management activities.
* Support the internal assurance plan.
* Ensure the company is compliant with Information Security policies and procedures, and in alignment with its ISO27001 and Cyber Essential Certifications.
* To ensure that IT Disaster Recovery Plans are in place and tested, with appropriate reflection of business expectation for critical IT and OT services
* Deliver security education activities.
* Develop incident response exercises.
* Provide on call support to the resolution of CS&IA incidents as scheduled.
* Investigate any CS&IA Events reported across the business as directed.
* Work as an active member of the NNL Security community to promote continuous improvement, good governance and risk management.
* Liaise with Information Asset Owners (IAOs), providing support and guidance as required.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info. Thank you.