Business Analyst - Cyber Security Programme On-Boarding
CV deadline: 13/08/18 @ 1610
Clearance: SC - can be applied for (6-8 weeks)
Please be aware - On receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with an appropriate RICS qualification (AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS), an understanding of planning/property/compensation legislation, experience of negotiating access to land & Management of rural estate.
Managing the successful transition of systems into the Cyber Programme CSOC arising from business changes involving Cyber Security for Home Office Departments whilst securing the delivery of the on-boarding outcomes and benefits.
* To lead Cyber culture change management activity across into the Home Office Departments and manage the activities in delivering the Cyber Programme CSOC On-Boarding. Success Criteria:
* Alignment of analysis activities to the business architecture meta model.
* Alignment of analysis activities to wider work programme.
* Adherence to agreed standards and principles.
* Delivery to time and quality.
* Knowledge transfer to employees
Other Locations to visit 4th Floor, Block C, The Soapworks, Colgate Lane, Salford. M5 3LZ and 9th Floor, Bernard Weatherhill House, Croydon, CR0 1EA
Travel to all Home Office locations will required over the duration of the programme. This maybe up to 75% of the time
* Management of the CPDP re-charge model
* Management of the CPDP finances
* Business Analysis for the CSOC on-boarding of systems / services.
* Stakeholder management for on-boarding of systems to CSOC
* Negotiation of risk tolerance and treatment
* Support business information, data model development.
* Support architecture activities and lead on business analysis activities in large scale.
* Lead on business process mapping activity
* Manage change control for existing process maps.
* Support business capability model, process architecture.
* Support to the Onboarding Lead.
* Support value stream mapping. Support Business capability modelling
* Cyber Operations - including cyber operations and business change in Defence and Public Sector. Change Implementation - including collaboration, stakeholder management and cultural change
* Leadership and Programme Management
* Skilled negotiator / manager of risk tolerance and treatment
* Experience of financial planning and charging mechanisms
* Policy and Strategy Development.
* Experience with cost models.
* Experience of working in a SOC or a NOC would be beneficial.
* Experience in delivering projects, and managing plans, workloads, RACI
* Experience in producing Project Plans, MSP
* Have worked in Government previously
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Business Analyst to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Business Analyst & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec. Thank you.