Programme Office Support - DFTS/DII
CV Submission Deadline: 10/8/18 @ 1530
Please note - on receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 guarantee to pay contractors within 7 days
We are looking for Programme Office Support with SC & a telecommunication background with Project Management. You will have experience of IT infrastructure roll-out across multiple locations, knowledge/understanding of services provided within the current DII (or DFTS) & of IT cabling infrastructure, JSP 440, JSP480.
The post holder will be accountable to the CS Regional implementation Support Office and will carry out the following general range of responsibilities:
* Engage with all local stakeholders to ensure the MOD contractual obligations to provide Site information and access required by the supplier to migrate to new Connectivity and Integrated User Services, using a pre agreed Site Migration Process (SMP).
* Gaining local knowledge from key stakeholders to ensure that Site Surveys conducted by the supplier have included all units, lodgers and locations relevant to that site.
* Monitor and report progress through the a Regional Implementation Support Office (RISO).
* Where possible resolve any site specific migration issues that may arise on site, and where necessary escalate issues through recognised routes in the SMP and the Regional Implementation Support office. Deliver documentation, obtain information and support any other activities which are needed to support the delivery of new IT services to multiple MOD locations .
* Facilitate site visits, site meetings, site surveys and act as a focal point for a specific geographical region.
* To manage and maintain contact with the CA project delivery team, the New supplier and Site to ensure that the required services are provided during the implementation phase of delivery.
* Support and be involved in the preparation, modification and delivery of documented processes.
* Ensure all risks, assumptions and LFE are documented and managed throughout the process and escalated as appropriate to maintain a project management culture.
You will give direct support to RISO and local ISS Customer Managers in the delivery of IUS services to sites throughout the UK. There is a requirement for travel & use of MOD pool cars where available.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of Programme Office Support to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.