CV Submission Deadline: 10/8/18 @ 1130
Please note - on receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 guarantee to pay contractors within 7 days
We are looking for a MCIPS Commercial Officer with SC, experience in MOD and/or NHS public procurement & of Digital/Technology procurement
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working within a commercial team to deliver programme objectives;
* Supporting colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales;
* Developing successful working relationships with external suppliers.
* Contributing to procurement and contract strategies;
* and issuing tenders;
* Administering contract amendments;
* Providing commercial advice and guidance to the wider business;
* Ensuring all procurement activities are within budget;
* Ensuring all activity undertaken is in line with government regulations and best practice.
* Evidence of creating and delivering commercial strategies.
* Experience of leading commercial delivery of procurement projects in a competitive environment.
* Evidence of working collaboratively as a member of a team and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as industry.
* MCIPS qualified
* Experience in MOD and/or NHS public procurement
* Experience of Digital/Technology procurement
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Commercial Officer to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.