Project Assurance Manager
To start asap.
We are looking for a Project Assurance Manager with SC, excellent Project Management knowledge & experience to Manage Project Assurance for assigned Directorates/Programmes. Ideally with Nuclear sector experience.
General Responsibilities include:
* Ensure that Assurance plans are appropriate
* Assist Projects with Arrangements for the assurance events
* Ensure SPERs (Sellafield Project Execution Reviews), BTG (Between The Gate Reviews), CRRs (Contract Readiness Reviews) and Tier 1 Assessments (types of SL Assurance events) take place according to the applicable processes.
* Drive improvements and share Learning
* Support and update the Project Health Indicator (assurance dashboard) process on a monthly basis
* Lead a minimum of2 off SPERs per year (as SPER Lead)
* Perform a minimum of2 offT1 Assessments per year (as Lead Assessor)
* Manage and maintain the T1 Process or the SPER Process
* Periodically deliver T1 Assessment or SPER Training
* Compile or contribute to the Annual Tier 2 Report
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of an Assurance Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info & advise the day rate you are looking for. Thank you.