We are looking for 2 Project Managers to work within the Business Area (Not IT) at the National Nuclear Laboratory in Warrington. Ideally with experience of the Nuclear Sector.
One of the roles is looking for more experience on the financial side of the project, the other is looking for overall management.
The post holder may need to be flexible with regard to work outside of normal business hours from time to time and may be required to travel across the UK particularly to Sellafield and Preston Labs.
* To deliver an effective end to endproject management service, to include business readiness and implementation activities, for a number of NNL transformation projects,ensuring the change lands and is embedded into the business
* To contribute knowledge and experience to the establishment, operation and maintenance of the NNL core transformation project management methodology
* To ensure that business requirements are integrated into transformation projects that deliver business benefits and enable the achievement of NNL business plan commitments
* To define, plan, direct and deliver transformation projects to time, cost and quality objectives
* To ensure projects operate in accordance with the NNL transformation operating model and governance framework
* To work as part of a flexible collaborative team across the transformation programme ensuring overall transformation goals are achieved
* To act as a role model for the changes required in both task and behaviour as part of the NNL transformation
* Strong track record and experience in managing transformation projects in order to drive people, process, technology and system improvements
* Extensive experience of project and change management methodologies, people transformation processes, finance and governance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills to liaise with a wide range of people across NNL at all levels
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills to ensure delivery of projects to agreed timescales
* Ability to work at pace to high quality standards and accuracy but able to succinctly summarise project performance to Project Sponsor and Leadership team
* Resilience, flexibility and adaptability to address challenges and changing circumstances beyond direct control
* Experience in application of Risk Management methodologies
* Comfortable working from first principles and with ambiguity, moving between strategic intent and operational delivery seamlessly
* Educated to Degree level and/or at least 5 -10 years' experience in a PM discipline.
* High level of competence in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Comfortable working with detail financial and operational data.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Financial Project Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info & advise the day rate you are looking for. Thank you.