We are looking for a Planner with experience of Engineering, PrimaveraP6, Project, Excel & ideally with Nuclear sector experience.
As a planner within a busy and growing organisation you will be focusing on the design, site mobilisation and delivery phases of Nuclear Decommissioning Projects within the UK.
* Assist the engineering, design and decommissioning teams by developing and aligning work load and programmes
* Preparing target programmes to issue to sub-contractors
* Monitoring and preparing progress report with the Project Manager
* Providing information to the main contractor to assist in obtaining extension of time approval for a number of sectional completion dates.
* Providing information to Senior Managers on work force requirements.
* Preparing programmes and set up procedures to monitor activities and collating documentation in readiness for O&M's.
* Managing snagging/ defects and schedule of outstanding works schedules.
* Flexible approach to working with some travel required
* Ability to work within a growing team and demonstrate individual drive
* Knowledge of the Nuclear /Decommissioning business desired but NOT essential
* Proficient in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project & Excel
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in an engineering construction related discipline
If you meet the experience above please call/mail me asap for more info & advise the day rate you are looking for. Thank you.