Consignment and Container Technical Support
Clearance - DBS
We are looking for Consignment and Container Tech Support with Radioactive Material & Radioactive Material Transport training.
The appointed individual will join the Site Support Team in the delivery of all Dangerous Goods consignments and the custodian management of all LLWR Re-Usable containers.
The individual will be working in a demanding service environment with competing priorities on a daily basis. The individual must be able to manage and prioritise workload while maintaining standards and delivering quality work. Attention to detail is essential.
The appointed individual will need:
* To support the Consignment and Container Technical advisor and provide guidance/ advice to the Repository site individuals and the appointed Site Consigning Officers and Nominated Dispatchers with regards to management arrangements for the dispatch of dangerous goods from the site.
* To prepare and support all non-fissile dangerous goods consignments arrangements for LLW Repository, ensuring these are in compliance with regulations and Site License conditions for the transport of Dangerous Goods.
* To support the LLWR Dangerous Goods Transport Services for VLLW (LA-LLW)
* To support on LLW Site requirements, including international consignments.
* To prepare draft TFS applications and co-ordinate application returns to relevant Competent Authority (National and International
* To prepare and submit Certificate of Financial Security applications for LLW Repository Site shipments and those on behalf of Customers, through the Waste Management Services
* To support the internal audit process for the Site Consigning Officers I Nominated Dispatchers and prepare information to support the DGSA Annual Report for submission to MEHSC.
* To support the consignment of ILW utilising Type B Fissile Packages.
* To support the Consignment and Container Technical Advisor to process requests from the Waste Management Services functions (Packaging Quality Team, Package Design Team, Transport Services Team , Package Services Team,) to ensure Site Operations able to deliver the WMS requirements.
* To interface with Site Operations for LLWR Re-usable Container fleet, including Type B's, to carry out annual turnaround maintenance requirements, inspection, repair, site storage or clearance monitoring requirements.
* To support the coordination of site dispatch of LLWR owned IP-2 / IP-1 and Type B packages from the Repository Site to support Customer requests I requirements for VLLW, LA LLW and LLW to include the stakeholder management between RPA, SO, DGSA and Site Operations.
* To assist with the day to day duties associated with the management of the general transport fleet with regards to maintaining an operational fleet.
* To deputise for the Consignment and Container Technical Advisor as required
* Responsible for supporting the delivery of the LLWR Dangerous Goods non fissile Transport Services for VLLW (LA- LLW), LLW Site requirements and VLLW (LA-LLW) including international consignment;
* Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of the management systems for Dangerous Goods Transport Services and Emergency Response arrangements;
* Responsible for assisting identified improvements in Dangerous Goods Transport Services by supporting the implementation of improvement processes whilst complying with statutory, Sit