CV Submission Deadline: 19/07/18 @ 1555
We are looking for a Project Manager with SC & experience of Dstl projects (ideally LBS).
The projects you will be delivering focus on improving the way MOD manages the reliability and maintain ability of capability across the Navy, Army and Air Force and Government.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Designing, planning, and implementing a project which delivers the desired outputs, set out in the Project Mandate.
* Defining the project's governance framework including monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, quality and assurance, information management, resource management, procurement plan.
* Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks (Technical, Financial, Commercial, Health and Safety, Environmental, Security).
* Ensuring the appropriate capabilities (people, relationships, infrastructure, knowledge, licences to practice) are employed in the execution of the project.
* Tasking and management of external contracts, liaising with the Division Procurement Rep, Commercial, IP and others as appropriate
* Implementing Dstl's policies and processes and ensuring compliance with the Management System. Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information.
* Leading change management within permitted project tolerances; adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities.
* Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback.
* Enabling development of staff through project activities.
* Creating a positive working environment that aligns with Dstl Principles, supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel.
You will have specific accountability for:
* An Integrated Project Plan (IPP) for delivery of the project
* At project completion that information and knowledge has been captured and shared appropriately
* The acceptance of any deliverables provided by external organisations, taking advice from Project Technical Authority (PTA), Lead Technical Reviewer (LTR) and Technical Partner (TP) as appropriate
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of Project Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Project Manager & you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.
Please be aware - subject to receipt of an authorised time sheet, No8 payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days