CV deadline: 12/06/18 @ 0935
We are looking for a Management Accountant with high level experience of IT (excel), General Ledger, Oracle and Financial Systems. You will be a part qualified Accountant or studying towards an Accountancy qualification. There will be travel expected in this role, with some overnights possible.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with budget holders in ensuring the business understands the financials to make good commercial decisions and drive down costs;
* Ensure shared understanding of cost drivers with budget holders and use this data to produce evidence based forecasts;
* Ensure accurate and timely consolidation of financial positions; support controls and governance to manage the resource provision.
* Maintain a suitable trail for budget delegations, spend limits, procurement considerations, segregation of duties, compliance with standards and governance requirements.
* Ensure financial information provided to managers is robust to enable them to make informed decisions.
* Double Entry Journals, book keeping and reconciliation to balance sheets.
* General Ledger, Oracle and Financial Systems, High level of IT skills (excel to intermediate level as a minimum).
* Full membership of CCAB accounting institutes, CIMA or recognised equivalent and compliance with Continuing Professional Development requirement of their professional accountancy body.
The role will include:
* Budget holder meetings
* Identify variances, trends in expenditure/income
* Manage month end processes e.g. accruals
* Responsible for forecasting and budgets on SAP
* Maintain records for headcount and salary costs
* Maintain ad hoc manual contract/spend trackers
* Manage data and analysis for Operations KPIs
* Experience of using a Financial system * Conveying financial information to non-finance colleagues * Good oral and written communication skills * Financial analysis skills - ability to interpret financial data to identify variances and trends * Experience of building and maintaining internal relationships across the business (with non-finance colleagues)
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Management Accountant to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Management Accountant & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you.