* Job Title: Project Accountant - 28211 - AC
* CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 17th April 2018 @ 17:45
* Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £348.75 - £465 UMBRELLA / £277.69 - £370.26 PAYE - this is based on experience
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: East Midlands: RAF Waddington
* Contract Length: 16/04/2018 to 20/10/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant with SC, proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & MS Projects & ideally MoD experience. Detail below.
Work within the project team on a day to day basis - provide direct link between project and Air's Transformation Programme Management Office (TPMO) and Finance Team.
* Agree and validate financial baselines for Workstream in consultation with Business Finance Manager.
* Develop robust financial assumptions for projects, which are owned by the project team and recognised by Business Finance Managers (including the Transformation Programme Management Office (TPMO) finance manager).
* Work with TPMO finance manager to identify and address - �double-counts' with other projects.
* Ensure financial assumptions are phased in line with key project milestones.
* Develop financial tracking reports for project, aligned with RAF and TPMO artefacts.
* Monitor financial performance of the project on a monthly basis against the baseline & targets.
* Ensure savings are captured and validated with Business & Finance Managers (BFM) (including TPMO finance manager) on a monthly basis.
* Identify and capture financial risks and issues for the project: feed into project lead, Senior Responsible Owner (SRO) and BFMs accordingly - and vice versa, highlighting external risks/pressures and capture impact on project outputs.
* Attend and input into TPMO sessions with the project team.
* Provide coaching and upskilling to the project team to improve financial awareness.
* Carry out wider financial analysis to identify additional opportunities for financial savings.
* Co-operate with Air Command in complying with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post.
* To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with Air Commands equal opportunities policies.
* To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
If you are an Accountant & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
* Please note the CV submission deadline & don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!