* Job Title: Programme Manager - 28173 - HO
* CV Submission Deadline: 17/04/2018 11.30am
* The Maximum Pay Rate: £730.00 Ltd
* Location: Croydon, Southern House
* Contract Length: 12 months
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Programme Manager to manage several small to medium sized IT Infrastructure projects for the Home Office DC. Detail below.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up to date picture is maintained.
* Ensuring that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem.
* Pro-actively identifying likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management.
* Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner.
* Design and creation of highlight & checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides).
* Management of the product management and risk management processes.
* Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control.
* Management of the change control procedure.
* PIDs/RAID/ Project plans for each defined project
* Weekly report for each project/programme
* Fortnightly management report
* Stakeholder Management with HO stakeholders
* Managing Technical resources and 3rd Parties.
* Requirements capture, cost calculations, support Programme Director, manage technical resources and manage 3rd parties where required.
* Management of programme resources and finances.
* Development of programme plans in order to express and track milestones.
* Supplier and contract management.
* Ability to explain technical tasks and activities to a wider stakeholder audience.
* Ability to identify and manage risk across the programme.
* Ensuring equality reporting which provides clear, regular and accurate record of the programme, its current and planned activities.
* Responsible for the overall quality of programme/project documentation.
* Engagement with the PBMO, ensuring information required is provided in a timely and accurate way.
* 10 years + experience in Project management
* Must current Home Office SC Clearance
* Knowledge of Data Centre Platforms including WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and General Network architecture knowledge.
* Knowledge of Service Management Implementations in line with ITIL.
* Understanding of Protective Monitoring
If you are a non ICT Category Manager & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
Ali/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
* Please note the CV submission deadline.
* Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!