* Job Title: Intelligence Analyst - 28204 - DH
* CV Submission Deadline: 16/04/2018 1500
* The Maximum Daily Pay Rate £375.00.Umbrella £298.60 PAYE
* Location: Quarry House, Leeds
* Contract Length: 3 months
* Minimum Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS
We are looking for an Intelligence Analyst with experience of Power BI & excel (information analysis and dashboard creation) & ideally the Department of Health. Detail below.
Information Analysts carry out crucial work on data preparation, data quality, presentation and reports, analysis/modelling/forecasting, and the interpretation of data to address customer requirements and support Strategic Planning & Service Redesign, and Provider Performance Management activities.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Must be competent in Power BI and excel - information analysis and dashboard creation.
* Experience of using large relational databases.
* Project management experience (informal or formal).
* Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce and present reports to clinical and senior management level audiences, often in relation to complex or contentious subject matter.
* Highly developed communication skills with the ability to understand end user requirements and to communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience
* Advanced data-analysis skills to interrogate interpret and present complex data to meet customer needs
* Advanced skills in statistical methods and ability to manipulate and model complex data sets
* High level written and verbal communication skills to present and explain complex data, and apply to local priorities and programmes
* Highly proficient in MS Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
* Ability to work well within a team and supervise other team members for project or programme work.
* Ability to operate with initiative and work independently as a lead specialist in the context of agreed objectives.
* Advanced keyboard skills to ensure data accuracy and speed when manipulating data.
* Have the technical and personal skills to take responsibility for the proper and safe use of critical software systems.
* Educated to degree or equivalent.
* IM&T qualification equivalent to post graduate level or other specialist knowledge of statistics and data analysis, gained through relevant Significant and relevant experience working as a senior analyst.
If you are an Intelligence Analyst & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
* Please note the CV submission deadline.
* Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!