*Job Title: Programme Office Admin/Support - 28096 - NCTP
*CV Submission Deadline: 13/04/18 @16:00
*The Maximum Pay Rate: £275/Umbrella £218.97PAYE
*Location: 10 Victoria Street
*Contract Length: 6 months
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC/DV
We are looking for experienced Programme Office Support with SC or DV (otherwise must be prepared to get either - 6-8 weeks) & ideally experience of CT Policing. Detail below.
This role will be working on a programme delivering a significant new national intelligence capability to Police CT/DE and policing partner organisations. The Programme has completed the related technical solution and is rolling it out to the user community as well as undertaking significant business design in order to enable exploitation of this new capability. This new capability is enabling further recognised change projects and activities, and, as a result, new scope is being added to the Programme.
* Support the assigned Team Manager in ensuring adherence to the relevant end to end processes, governance and standards.
* Provide administrative support to the assigned area/team as required organising relevant meetings, workshops and other events ensuring attendance of necessary individuals and coordinating calendars, logistics and preparatory activity.
* Supporting in the development and distribution of any materials and supporting documentation.
* Provide support at meetings and workshops, including the drafting of agenda's, taking notes, recording actions, capturing information as needed and following up accordingly.
* Assisting on the development and maintenance of documentation e.g. status reports, registers and logs to support management and decision making activities.
* Updating Documentation e.g. Spreadsheets, Plans, Organisation Charts etc.
* Consolidation and presentation of various information to support Management Information requirements, reporting requests etc.
* Support the development and maintenance of document management requirements in line with the Programme Management Office standards.
* Support the management of key stakeholders internally and externally including third party suppliers.
* Providing support as needed to address peaks in workload across the assigned team and entire programme as required.
* Diary Management.
* Experience of working as a Project or Programme Office Administrator within a complex project and political environment involving multiple disciplines (eg: Business Change, IT, Estates).
* Experience of working within a Programme/Project Management Office structure, to defined methodologies and standards, ideally using PRINCE2 and MSP.
* Understanding and experience of Programme/Project administration, PMO functions and their management. Experience of working in Programmes and Projects within the public sector.
* Experience of working within complex Programmes and Projects, involving multiple stakeholders and teams, as part of a dynamic environment.
* Experience in the use of the MS Project and MS Visio.
* Knowledge of stakeholder management and engagement.
* Experience in any of the following programme management functions would be highly advantageous: Change Control Issues Management/Programme Communications/Programme Planning/Project Administration/Reporting and Governance/Resource Management/Board Secretariat
* An understanding and knowledge of CT Policing including (MPS), Nati