* Job Title: Project Manager - 27852 - JFC DA
* CV Submission Deadline: 13/04/2018 - 10.00
* Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £475.98 Umbrella - £379.00 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South East: Shrivenham: Defence Academy
* Contract Length: 26/03/2018 - 30/03/2019
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project Manager with SC & experience of writing Main gate Business Cases for the MoD/Defence sector to work on Project Jason. Detail below.
* To finalise and collate the user requirement for Project Jason, including Key User Requirements (KURs) and the required performance standards/envelope.
* Based on the URD develop the Critical Success Factors for the Project and the Evaluation Criteria for potential solutions.
* To undertake/build upon current concept of analysis work to establish the potential Course of Action (COA) for Project Jason.
* To determine the required evidence requirements to support and quantify the outcomes against the agreed COAs, ensuring the evidence is objective and validated.
* To determine and agree the cost modelling requirements for each COA and their presentation in the Main Gate submissions, providing logic and assumptions for any discounted options.
* Present information to various forums including Project Boards, Working Groups and User Groups maintaining Record of Decisions made and expediting actions.
* To maintain project risk register, project plan, including project resource plan, reporting progress made and exceptions against same.
* To secure the support of and liaise with subject matter expert resources in furtherance of evaluating bidder proposals and developing potential COA in light of proposals made and any alternatives (as appropriate)
* To schedule and manage the dialogue phase of Competitive Dialogue producing records of dialogue outcomes, managing and expediting information requests etc.
* To schedule and manage BAFO evaluations
* To plan and manage mobilisation of project JASON delivery post award of contract to the preferred bidder.
* Produce a Main Gate Business Case including costings to demonstrate the capability gap being addressed and the proposed selected option for Delivery and an outline Delivery plan.
* To engage with and support stakeholders including project board members and other interested parties e.g. Director General Defence Academy, JFC Command and the School of Naval Engineering (HMS Sultan).
* To work with Project team on other deliverables as and when required.
The majority of the work is now based out of the Defence Academy at Shrivenham, with regular visits to HMS SULTAN and elsewhere.
If you are a Project Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
* Please note the CV submission deadline.
* Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!