* Job Title: Project Manager - 27901 - LF FDT
* CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 12th April @ 08:15
* Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £394.09 UMBRELLA / £313.80 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines
* Contract Length: 03/04/2018 to 30/03/2019
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a technical Project Manager with SC, experience of the MoD & ideally LF/FDT & IUS. Detail below.
Integrated User Services (IUS) is part of the Defence as a Platform (DaaP) programme delivering voice and video services in the business environment across Defence. From an Army perspective IUS, and some other Army led initiatives offer opportunities to improve services and deliver both financial and business efficiencies if implemented correctly.
A dedicated project manager with appropriate technical expertise and industry/Defence experience is considered vital to that delivery and the realisation of full benefit whilst allowing ICS Ops to maintain business as usual activity. Much of the preparatory work is being conducted by the in place ICS Ops contract support but that ceases in Mar 18.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing the plan for migration across the Army TLB and coordinating its delivery. They will also be responsible for exploiting IUS and delivering the expected significant efficiencies.
If you are a Project Manager with SC & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
* Please note the CV submission deadline.
* Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!