Job title/Ref - Facilities Manager - 3892
Site - LLWR/Site & Pelham House
Duration/Hours - 12 months approx. - 8/40
Day rate - £25-30 ph Ltd
We are looking for a Facilities Manager ideally with experience of the Nuclear sector/LLWR. Detail below.
This is an initial 12 months secondment to support the Site Support Team.
To undertake the role of FM Client Support for the LLWR Site & Pelham House to ensure that the FMC carries out it's day to day activities.
To ensure that the FM Contractors and associated sub-contractors deliver the agreed services to the required standard.
Co-ordination of the day to day activities of the FM Contractors and associated sub-contractors
This element of work defines the elements carried out by the FM Contractor (FMC) under the Shared Service Alliance (SSA) contract consisting of:-
* Hard Services (Hard services can generally be defined as technical services and maintenance activities)
* Soft Services (Soft Services can generally be defined as human-sourced activities)
* Responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the FM Contractor.
* Ensuring resources are available to allow effective and efficient FMC Operations.
* Ensuring that all work carried out by the FMC is undertaken correctly, safely and in accordance with appropriate procedures and that all work is correct and accurately recorded.
* Assist in the delivery of all milestone, Performance Based Incentives (PBI's) and management targets.
* Data analysis and management of KPI's for the FM Contract.
* To act as a first point of contact for any FM queries.
* To support the FM Client Manager in developing the FM Tender Package.
* To support the FM Client Manager in co-ordinating the connected workspace, occupancy and utilisation studies.
* Review & renew documents relating to the FM contract with the LLWR Management systems - for example but not limited to Risk Assessments, Normal Operations etc.
* Ensure FMC submission of work plan to the LLWR Work Management team.
* Attendance at various meeting in support of work of the FMC, for example Integration Meeting, Stakeholders and Contract Meetings.
* Knowledge of FM service delivery.
* Understanding of working on a Nuclear Licensed Site & Statutory requirements.
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Ability to plan own work.
* Knowledge of Site & Pelham House
If you are a Facilities Manager with the experience above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!