Job title/Ref - Management Accountant- 3897
Site - LLWR/Pelham House
Duration/Hours - 10 months approx. - 8/40
Day rate - £25-30 ph Ltd
We are looking for a Management Accountant ideally with experience of the Nuclear sector. Detail below.
* To be responsible for monthly Management accounts process with regard to Waste Treatment Services Income and Expenditure including calculation of accruals.
* To understand and manage - �pass through' profit or loss and communicate this with LLWR and NDA as and when required
* To be responsible for accurately forecasting Waste Treatment Services income and expenditure and explaining variances between actuals and forecast.
* To liaise and work with Waste Service Delivery Managers to inform forecasting process and understand issues and trends in operations. To provide specific financial support to the Waste Services Programme as and when required
* To be responsible for overseeing: all Customer invoicing; the maintenance of accurate Fixed Asset records; Credit Control function; Stock recording & reconciliation; monthly processing of RBS statement returns and invoicing of monthly Funding requirements. To include training and day to day management of responsible staff.
* To act as Administrator for LLWR RBS Corporate Card account, to include processing requests for new cars, password changes, ad hoc queries etc.
* To be aware of and abide by the company's Standards and Expectations and ensure this ethos is embedded within all activities and operations
* Excellent reporting and analytical skills
* Part qualified or qualified Accountant able to work independently and organise tasks to meet deadlines
* Strong communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the business
* Excellent Excel skills
If you are a Management Accountant with the experience above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!