* Job Title: Business Analyst - DFT - 27615
* CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 14th March @ 1600PM
* Daily Pay Rates: £576.86 Umbrella / £459.33 PAYE
* Hours:7.4 Weekly 37
Role can be based in either of the two addresses below and there will be travel between the both
Horseferry Road, London SW1P 4DR
Sedlescombe Road North, East Sussex TN37 7GA
* Contract Length: Asap to 9/6/18
* Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS
We are looking for a Business Analyst with ideally experience of the DFT/Digital Services Division. Detail below.
* Analyse business change initiatives.
* Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
* Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
* Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available.
* Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
Perform an analysis piece of work to: Analyse DfTc's Joiners, Movers and Leavers (JML) processes across HR, Live Services and Shared Services.
* As Is & To Be processes for On & Off Boarding
* Short term & longer term recommendations for improvement to On & Off Boarding
* Perform Gap analysis
* Document all systems and logins needed for On & Off Boarding for line managers and employees Implement the actions from an internal audit report that are due by 31/03/18
* Propose a way forward to make further improvements to the processes
The candidate must be comfortable working independently and flexibly, adapting their style to the organisations maturity. The Business Analyst role is in the Project Delivery Team of the Digital Services division of the Department for Transport.
Business analysis role including, but not restricted to:
* Process mapping - Interviewing stakeholders & users
* Gathering requirements
* Performing gap analysis
* Prioritising next steps
They will report to the Digital Business Partner within Digital Service.
There will be travel required between London & DfT Hastings office.
If you are a Business Analyst & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!