*Job Title: Manager of Facilities Management Services - 27580 - MoJ
*CV Submission Deadline: 13/03/18 @11:30
*The Maximum Pay Rate: £540
*Location: 102 Petty France
*Contract Length: 3 months with possible 3 month extension
*Clearance Level Required: DBS
We are looking for a Manager of FM Services with recent training / experience of modern FM industry standards in helpdesk, CAFM, SHEQ and MI. Detail below.
This is an opportunity to join a large project with HMCTS, an agency of the Ministry of Justice.
* Working on detail with Facilities Management (FM) Operations team on data collection and library creation for the Invitation To Tender (ITT)
* Act as the lead on FM Management Services including being the Question & Answer (Q&A) lead for the project during the clarification phase - covering helpdesk, management information (MI), performance management, computer-aided-FM systems (CAFM), safety, health, environmental and quality (SHEQ) processes
* Assist the Senior FM Lead on the detail of evaluation process; train/brief FM Operations Team for the evaluation panel
* Work as the management services lead on the project during tender evaluation
* Co-author of the Full Business Case (FBC) - contribute to key holder reviews and Q&A
* Contributor of FM general management elements in the new contract documents, working in conjunction with contract & commercial colleagues
* Act as the FM Management Services lead on the FBC through key the key governance stages including Gateway Reviews through to Cabinet Office and Treasury approval
* Lead the demobilisation / mobilisation phase of the new contracts - working with the regional staff in FM Operations
* Joint creator of lessons learnt & benefits realisation report
Essential Skills / Experience
* With experience of tendering for general and other FM services contracts, or working on client-side tenders
* Familiar with developing/running service specifications, which drive service improvement
* Experienced in reviewing and/or developing documents for the ITT for large FM contracts
* Experienced in modern data, SHEQ information and CAFM techniques used by progressive FM service providers or property departments
FM professional, with recent training / experience of modern FM industry standards in helpdesk, CAFM, SHEQ and MI. Ideally degree qualified and/or with other quantitative qualifications.
If you are a Manager of Facilities Management Services & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!