* Job Title: Financial Controller - 27316 - DISS
* CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 13th March 2018 @ 10:40
* Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £480 - £640 UMBRELLA / £382.21 - £509.61 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South West: Corsham: Basil Hill Site
* Contract Length: 05/03/2018 to 26/01/2019
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
Management of the finance function, preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows. Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes, preparation of monthly consolidated profit and loss and balance sheets. Production of statutory and internal financial reports, financial modelling and analysis, cash management, treasury duties and preparation of VAT returns.
Key tasks & deliverables
* Lead delivery of 10 year plan and quarterly review of 10 year plan including deveoplment, costing and financial assurance of savings and capabiltiy change options to meet financial constarints.
* Oversee production and delivery of annual budgets and forecasts, coordinating and reviewing monthly submissions and commentary packs in line with the consolidated review timetable.
* Oversee control and reconciliation procedures such that accounts are robust, associated Project Account, asset delivery and inventory information is accurately maintained and reconciled and reporting (including Team Leader Review Financial Position) is delivered.
* Provide strategic financial analysis and advice to projects including in support of procurement delivery and including generation of associated roject cost models.
* Lead delivery of a robust compliance and governance framework including discharge of effective financial reporting and audit requirements, Value For Money (VFM) and affordability scrutiny, assurance and financial concurrence within delegated authority.
* Effectively manage finance resources within area of responsibility to deliver VFM.
* Lead on defined ISS wide finance function improvement activities including developing policy and processes to ensure consistency, coherence and effectiveness..
* Form part of the senior team undertaking agile resource management function to support Portfolio Management Office directed priorities and actively managing resource pressures to deliver ISS outputs and outcomes.
* Experience in Oracle Financial Systems, Experience using Microsoft applications such as Advanced Excel, Ability to be flexible on location/hours they will be working,
* Demonstrated experience of managing large and complex projects,
* At least 5 years experience in Senior Roles.
* Previous MOD experience
Qualified by Recognised Accountancy Body: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Chartered Institute Management Accountants (CIMA) Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting (CIPFA) or exceptionally by relevant experience and demonstrated competence
If you are a Financial Controller & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!