Job title - Ref
Project Engineer - Civils - 3782
Duration - Hours
12 months approx. - 8/40
£39 ph umb/pye
We are looking for a Civils Project Engineer with design & NNL/Sellafield experience. Detail below.
Project Engineer required to work within an existing project team providing support to medium value civil engineering refurbishment projects. Scope of work will include, agreeing and recording customer requirements, plannlng, design, validation/verification, procuring goods and services, Installation, commissioning, handover to customer for projects being implemented in the Wlndscale Laboratory.
* Accountable to the Facility Engineering Delivery Manager, record project requirements * * scope of works, detall target completion dates, estimate costs, and produce a project plan.
* Produce concept design, and design technical specifications for contractors, listing statutory and site regulations.
* Produce purchasing specifications, working with Procurement assess tender documents and select suitable contractors for projects.
* Produce purchase requisitions and quality documents. Control and monitor production progress at contractors works.
* Produce working instructions, risk assessment, quality plans, commissioning sheets, and maintenances Instructions In accordance with statutory and site requirements.
* Where required produce CE marking, PUWER, LOLER, and/or pressure regulations assessments.
* Produce handover documentation.
* Record and archive project and technical flies in accordance with statutory requirements.
* Work with Persons Organising Work (POW's) to prepare work packs for installation and commissioning.
* Interface with key stakeholders, customers, contractors, working within the Wlndscale Laboratory.
* Be from a design or design/manufacturing background.
* Have a proven ability to deliver solutions to engineering problems.
* Be able to demonstrate evidence of projects completed to date.
* Have a working knowledge of Sellafield Site Procedures.
* Have a proven ability of working with Contractors and External Suppliers.
* Have good document writing skills.
* Be able to keep accurate and detailed records during the lifespan of a project.
* Have good communication skills.
* Degree/HND qualified - although experience and good technical experience will be taken into consideration.
* Abillty to work Individually, as a team leader, and as part of a team.
If you are a Project Engineer with the experience above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!