Job title - Ref
Project Manager - 3780
Duration - Hours
18 months approx
£42 ph umb/paye
We are looking for a Project Manager ideally with experience of the NNL/Nuclear sector. Detail below.
Opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a fast growing waste technology and treatment team within the National Nuclear Laboratory.
Examples of projects to be successfully delivered include infrastructure improvement and asset care projects, plus active area installation and commissioning projects.
The project manager will be accountable for delivering projects safely to the agreed level of quality, schedule and cost in a manner that complies with the NNL's defined EHS&Q framework and full compliance with all NNL policies.
* Deliver projects to meet Time, Cost and Quality requirements.
* Ensure adequate health and safety arrangements are in place at all times for all team members and for sub-contracted work.
* Oversee the management of projects throughout the project lifecycle from kick-off through to close-out and ensure adherence to contract, procedures and use of control documents
* Ensuring suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Ensure that staff are suitably qualified, competent and experienced to fulfil their roles
* Act as a direct interface with Customers for all project delivery issues
* Meet NNL business objectives whilst striving to enhance customer satisfaction.
* Ensure issues are promptly highlighted within the management chain to enable quick resolution
* Managing Customer deviations from scope, schedule and cost in the best interests of the NNL business whilst maintaining the customer relationship.
* Arranging for the resource and facilities to be available from within NNL to meet the project program
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for project work, including the management of Contingency.
* Signing off on cost estimates to within delegated authority.
To the Business Manager for:
* Delivery of projects to agreed CPI and SPI indices, deliverables or other defined targets.
* Ensuring delivery meets time, cost and quality objectives
* Control of costs against budgets for delivery of projects
* Safety, Quality, Environmental and Health related performance targets against delivery of all NNL project work (customer funded internal NNL funded)
* Striving to meet customer satisfaction through excellent Project Delivery
* Ensure suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for all project work, including the management of Contingency.
If you are a Project manager with the experience above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!