Job title - Ref
Project Manager/Technical Records - 3808
Oldbury, South West
Duration - Hours
15 months approx. - 8/40
£385-455 a day
We are looking for a Project Manager with experienced of Technical Records ideally with nuclear sector experience. Detail below.
The position would be responsible for:
Project development, coordination and delivery of site restoration technical records system integration; including establishment of critical internal and external programme interfaces, processes and procedures;
The position will require expertise in Project Management, Land Quality Management and Technical Records Management.
* Significant experience of supervising and control of project work, demonstrating an understanding of how costs can be reduced and safe quality outputs maximised within a scope of work.
* Experience of working in complex organisations (Matrix Management) and demonstrating influencing skills and organisation awareness.
* Experience of working in and adhering to a highly HSE regulated environment the Health and Safety Legislation which impacts on the responsibilities of the post.
* Sufficient knowledge to comprehend, analyse and produce solutions to the range of problems encountered in the Project field.
* Experience of managing within a complex and challenging environment.
* Educated to Degree level / holds Professional qualification in a relevant discipline
* CITB Construction Site Manager's Safety Certificate
If you are a Project manager with the experience above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!